Boxers have to match to the following criteria
- Positive professional record with special emphasis on boxers recent activities
- Positive amateur record with special emphasis on medals obtained in international and olympic tournaments.
- Regional title in anyone of our organizations, such as, north american boxing organization, intercontinental boxing organization, wbo latino, or wbo asia-pacific.
- Quality of competition.
- Frequency of competition.
- Positive tv exposure.
- Good relationships within the community.
- No drug related problems
You can download the WBO Rules in Adobe PDF format from here.